Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Friends

Ok this is not a new friend but I had not put a picture of Taco on the blog for awhile and he was really mad.
This Kim and Terry's new house. Our new friends. They are really planning on alot of work to finish it up.

This is Bubba is a mix of whatever. Kim found him in really bad shape but with a little love and food he got better. I did not get a picture of Babby Girl she is alittle like Taco not very friendly.


This the black squirrel. He is very busy all day long.
This is Mr Blue Jay he is Fang's new friend. I well explain more later.




Poor Little Girl. Trying to see what Fang is doing





Fang says it is none of your _____ concern !!!!





If you look closely you well note Mr Blue Jay giving Fang a good cussing for hanging around the trees








No comments:

Post a Comment