Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nahla and Pap

First off let me say I am sorry about the first ppost. I tthought it was posted but no it did nt go. Oh well. These picture are not in order but that is ok too. This is about half way through the zoo and Pap was really confuessed by the map.
I do not think he is confussed He just wants some alone time



This little guy is a arctic fox and he wants out to go help the Pap



Pap riding the tram with me




George thinks he is a pretty bird and also a brave cave bird. I think this one is a little bigger.





Now in all of my growing up I was always told to go to the zoo early in the am when it is cool and the animals well be active.
Here is a very active moon bear. I think it moved a ear while we were there.






Also notice the dead zebra he also moved a ear once or twice







Please note the dead camel. He did not move while we were there. Well I hope you all have injoyed these pictures








No comments:

Post a Comment