Thursday, November 19, 2009

BAD BLACK DOG

FIRST OFF BIG BLACK DOG WANTS EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT SHE HAS LOST 6 LBS !!!!!! WELL KNOW MORE TOMORROW ABOUT BLOOD WORK. OK NOW FOR THE BAD BLACK DOG!!!!! We all went for a walk yesterday with the ball and the frisbee and of course all the dogs. All was well. As we were playing ball and frisbee three of the other dogs went hunting!! Anyone that knows the dogs know who went hunting. There is a field next to our land that has a few cows and a horse in it. All was going well until I hear a serious bark and then another one and then another. So Nahla and the other two dogs went to see what all the barking was about. As you can see it was the bad black dog in another fenced in area and could not get out. He was barking saying HELP!!! Nahla HELP!!! So here we go down the hill to see if we could help him.

When we got there he went to see the cow and the horse. Then he went to see what else he could find. So maybe he really didn't need help just some company.

So we started to leave and he came back to the fence barking. We walked all the way down the fence row looking for a way for him to get back over to our side. We did not find a hole in the fence at all. So Nahla is thinking I well go put the other dogs up and get in the car and drive down to the gate and see if I could get in and get him out. So we start to leaving and he starts barking again. Saying help please don't leave me. I told him I would be right back. He is still barking and barking.




So we leave. Walking and walking and I am fussing and fussing. Then all of a sudden I hear the sound of a elephant running coming up behind me. He did not stop just kept on running just as fast as he can run. I am not sure if he thought I was going to kill him or beat him or just shoot him. I did have all these thoughts run through my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway he gets home before we do.





I am sorry Nahla I really am. Please don't be mad. I love you Nahla really I do. Just put me to bed without any supper!!! Just don't be mad. Now anyone that knows Nahla you all know what I did to him. Nothing nothing at all just a big hug and a laugh. So just another day a Nahla's










No comments:

Post a Comment